Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year


WHEW! The holidays can sure make life crazy. I have been busy!!! Custom orders, christmas gifts, readying myself for new adventures in 2009- I have big plans: wholesale and retail shows all over the U.S., increased web presence, better marketing, better business practices, more professional blogging (I have been eagerly spreading the word about blogging while not actively doing so myself- as is my teaching mantra at times- Do as I say, not as I do.),getting better and more frequent images of my work. OKay, so yes, I could write a book with my list of professional new year resolutions- I won't even touch on the personal goals. I have this philosophy that you can't succeed if you don't try, SO, I try a lot- not always with success but I keep trying.


I have been spending a ton of time in the studio- creating new work and trying new things- can't wait to debut new stuff at the Philadelphia Buyers Market of American Craft in Feb.


Happy New Year- 2009 will be great!!

No comments: